1. Walking the dogs – one of many leisure activities possible along Summerton Way that would be ruined by the railway.
2. Public services provided by Summerton Way – run, cycle, walk for pleasure or to get to work and school.
3. The National Cycle Network sign in Summerton Way, next to the roundabout.
4. Local cycle and pedestrian route along Summerton Way.
5. The route to school along Seven Meadows Road – walking, cycling or on a scooter.
6. The packed Greenway Car Park at Seven Meadows Road.
7. Carriages Café, Stratford Cycle Hire and the playground.
8. A footpath off the Greenway, between the River Stour Bridge and Chambers Halt Crossing.
9. Access to this footpath off the Greenway, near to Stannal’s Bridge, that is part of a circular route from/to Stratford Town.
10. Cycling, walking and parking facilities at Milcote Road.
11. The start of the bridleway at Milcote Road that leads to Long Marston.
12. Carriages 5344 Café and picnic area, near to Milcote Road. It would shut during construction of the railway. Would it reopen afterwards?
13. Rest stop and picnic spot between Milcote Road and Long Marston.
14. Local cycling and walking route, joining the Greenway to Long Marston at Wyre Lane Crossing.
15. The Stratford Greenway recognised as a valuable, multi-user, leisure amenity, at Wyre Lane Crossing, near Long Marston.
16. This free off-road parking would be lost at Station Road, Long Marston.